Thursday 1 January 2015

Just another day at the office.

I started to watch the office US a couple of weeks ago now. I'm already half way through season 6. 
I'm reviewing this programme because I absolutely adore it. 

The programme itself is based around an office and all the people that work there. Obviously Jayley, it's called the office.
Anyway throughout the seasons the story lines do carry on. However in every episode there is a different storyline, that then adds to the bigger picture which I love. From Michael's stupid ideas. To Dwight's beet farm. To Pam and Jim's relationship. I love every episode. I also love all the character, each in their own way.
Cast of The Office US

I found out about the programme because in class we watched the UK version. My friends recommended that I watch the US version. Since we have sort of the same humour I gave it ago. 
I am now absolutely hook on this programme. 
The UK version is funny but I don't know to me it just isn't as funny as the US version. 

I love how it is so offensive but also not to over the top which is hard to find in TV now a days. Strange that I love how it is offensive, but I love that sort of humour. However, if you do get easily offended this might not be the show for you.
Each to there own, but I think you really have to take the humour of the programme with a pinch of salt.  

I love Michael so much, he's so funny and probably my favourite character. I think it's because he so over the top for the boss of an office. I also love how they also put more professional bosses in so the programme in contrast to Michael. I think that makes it funny. 
Michael Scott - Boss

My next favourite character is Dwight. Just because he is so dumb but so smart at the same time. I love the character. I also love the fact they have developed his character over the seasons. I love how you never know what he is going to do next. Also how he is such a different character to everyone else.
Dwight Schrute - Sales 

Of course I couldn't do a review without mentioning Jim and Pam. In this show they were always my otp. They are perfect for each other and I love both of the character because they are different to everyone in the office. 
I love scenes between these two and Dwight. I love the fact that they all have such a weird friendship. They're scenes are hilarious.  

Jim Halpert & Pam Beesly - Sales (Jim) & receptionist (Pam).

This show is such an easy watch and it is so funny! 
I think the main reason I do love the programme is because it is an easy watch. It isn't too intense. 
I really recommend it. Of course it's up there with my favourite programmes. 

Thanks for reading! 

Jay x

No comments:

Post a Comment