Friday 2 January 2015

Mac Diva Review

Like many other girls I have become obsessed with Mac lipsticks. I'm just intrigued by the amount of colours and I just want them all. I blame my cousin, Moesha, for all of this. Before her letting me try one of hers, I wouldn't even think about spending £15.50 on a lipstick. 

Look at me now. Wanting to spend my whole months wages on lipsticks and having to force myself not to. 
I don't have many because I still am a student with only a part time job. Therefore, I don't have a lot of money to spend on lipsticks. However much I want every single colour from Mac, it just isn't really realistic. 

I'm making this post about one particular lipstick that I recently received as a gift from my friends, Evie.   
The colour I'm talking about is Diva. 
Diva is a matte formula and it is just the perfect colour. 
Here it is, my new fave. 

It's a beautiful deep burgundy colour. For me that's the perfect colour all year round. 
Some people would probably say this colour is just for the autumn/winter time. However, me being me, I would wear it all year round.
I just love dark colours on my lips, they really suit my skin tone. 
How Diva looks on my skin tone. 
Oh yeah this is what I look like, obviously.

The texture of this lipstick is so nice considering it is a matte lipstick. I thought it would dry my lips out, but nope. It didn't do that at all, it did the opposite. My lips stayed soft all day and that was through eating, drinking and all the daily things people normally do. 
Also the packaging on all of Mac's products is just flawless and so classy. So not one flaw there either.

I personally think this lipstick would suit all skin tones. I think it would look beautiful on paler girls because of the deep tone. 
How Diva looks in the bullet.

I don't have a bad thing to say about this lipstick, it is just great. I think it has to be my new favourite lipstick. Bare in mind I only got it about 1 week ago. That's how in love I am. 
Love yourself and buy this lipstick!

Thanks for reading!

Jay x

No comments:

Post a Comment