Monday 17 November 2014

Hi there

Hi everyone, 
I'm starting a new blog, so I thought in introduce myself before I get on with writing posts. 
My names Jayley and I'm from Somerset in England. 
I'm 18 years old and my birthday is on the 4th of July, which would be a lot cooler if I lived in America. 
I study media in college, I'm in my final year and just like most people my age I have no idea what I would like to do with my life. 

I am going to try and update this blog every week, with anything life related. 

Content of the blog will be things like: 
Beauty reviews 
Hauls 
Film reviews 
TV show reviews 
Life updates 
And just anything I feel need to be spoke about 

So yeah I'm Jayley or as I prefer Jay and it's very nice to meet you all.

Thanks for reading.

Jay x


No comments:

Post a Comment